Dr. Sachin Subhash Marda
- Senior Oncologist Surgeon(Cancer Specialist).
- Robotic & Laparoscopic surgeon.
MBBS, MS(Gen), DNB(Surgery), Mumbai,
MCh, DNB(Surgical Oncology), Gold Medalist Fellow(NCCS, Singapore), MRCSEd(UK).
- I also runs Mahesh Palliative Cancer Care Centre for terminally ill cancer patients in association with Mahesh Foundation at Hyderabad
- Honorary Visiting Consultant at Sathya Sai Baba Charitable Hospital, Puttaparthy.
- I also create health and cancer awareness in community through Think Health Project for Holistic Living and Healthy Ageing seminars and workshops.
Special Interest and Expertise
- I believe in the comprehensive, compassionate and complete cancer care with patient centric holistic approach.
- To offer the best treatment to all my cancer patients from prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Teacher and guide for DNB Surgical Oncology, National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
- To pass the legacy of knowledge and skills to the next generation oncologist and to train them as better cancer specialists for the tomorrow’s cancer free world.
- Social networking skills – Active involvement in various social organizations like Lions club, Rajasthani Graduate Association, Mahesh Foundation etc.
- Excellent Leadership and soft communication skills – organized various Oncology Conferences including YICC 2015.
Our Survivor Stories and Testemonials
Breast conservative surgery for breast cancer | Cancer care N cure
Surgery for Ca Tongue and Neck Dissection | Cancer care N cure
Lap Radical Hysterectomy for Ca cervix | Cancer care N cure | Dr Sachin Subhash
Educational Medical Qualifications
- Fellowship in Robotic Surgery.
- Clinical Observorship NCCS, Singapore Sept 2012.
- Fellowship in GI, Thoracic and Laparoscopic Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- M.Ch Surgical Oncology – Gold medalist in Gujarat University – July 2009 from Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Ahmedabad – A Regional Cancer Centre in West India – approved by UICC.
- DNB(New Delhi) MNAMS – Surgical Oncology in April 2010.
- MRCS Edinburgh, UK in Nov 2006.
- DNB-General Surgery MNAMS New Delhi – in Nov 2005
- M.S. General Surgery – Gold medalist in Mumbai University in Jan 2005.
- Ethicon Fellowship in GI and Laparoscopic Surgery, JRH, Mumbai Jan 2006.
- MBBS Shivaji University, Maharashtra – Dec 2000.
- Role of prophylactic central compartment node dissection in Differentiated Thyroid Cancer.
- Psychological challenges in patients during treatment in Breast Cancer.
- Patient and disease profile in Breast Cancer in Super Speciality hospital.
- Surgical management of GIST’s Evolving role of neo adjuvant Imatinib in redefining treatment strategies
- Prospective evaluation of HR-QOL in rectal and stomach cancer in India.
- Prospective study of Role of induction chemotherapy in locally advanced buccal mucosa cancers.
Yashoda Hospitals & Cancer Institute.
Consultant Surgical Oncologist
Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda,
Hyderabad – 500082, India.
Senior Oncologist Surgeon(Cancer Specialist). Robotic & Laparoscopic Surgeon. MBBS, MS(Gen), DNB(Surgery), Mumbai, MCh, DNB(Surgical Oncology), Gold Medalist Fellow(NCCS, Singapore), MRCSEd(UK).
Contact To Doctor